Sunday, April 23, 2017

Help! It's Science Project Time!

If you are anything like how I used to be, you literally start panicking when your darling little ones come home from school and tell you they need a science project. With a bit of luck, they have given you some time to think of one. Or worse case scenario you have 24 hours!
A couple of years ago I was in this situation. My two darling twin boys both had science projects. Luckily, they gave me a few days notice.
It sure did put me into a panic. What with working fulltime, running a household and having to come up with two science projects and undertake them, really did put the pressure on. And it really didn’t help that at school I was quite crap at science. I didn’t even know the difference between a Bunsen burner and a beaker.
Well, the good news for all of you stressed out parents out there. I have a solution for you. One that has worked well for me for the last two years.
As I see it, there are three time-consuming areas when attempting a science project. They are searching for the right science project, searching for the ingredients and then doing the actual science project.
I’ve worked out a foolproof way to save time when it comes to finding the right project and assorted ingredients. But when it comes to actually doing the project, I’m afraid there’s not much you can do to reduce the process.
In order to find a project, you can spend some time on the web searching for a free one (quite time-consuming) or you can buy a book that gives you a whole lot of science projects that you can use for years to come. The best books mainly use household ingredients and have step-by-step instructions. I believe getting a book is the best option as you can use it for many years, thus saving lots of time, angst and money in the future.
Of course, there are books and there are books. It can be time consuming finding the right one, let alone having to spend the time picking it up from the shop.
So another time saver? Get a science project e-book. Download a book straight to your computer. Instantly. The good news is they are generally cheaper than a hard copy book.
From my research, there are four available. They vary in the amount of science projects available from 5 to 101.
My recommendation is buy the science fair projects book with the most experiments so that you can use them for more than one child over a long period of time. Also, try and get an e-book that sees them through all their school years.
If you are wondering, how do I find the right science projects e-book? The answer is there is a website that clearly compares each one available.
The website is [http://www.science-projects-review.com] . With my knowledge, I have put all of the e-books into an easy to understand table with links to each e-book. The best thing is you can download these e-books immediately and start your experiment today. There is even a category to check which books mainly use household ingredients.
So if you want to save time and money, both today and in the future, check out these e-books now.
Caroline Burnside is a mother of two delightful boys and is a business analyst at a financial institution. Her hobbies include bike-riding, gardening and watching "Desperate Housewives".

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much to write again about science project and i know most of the educators are be interested to read this content from you. They get more enjoy to read this and they find more suggestion in here.

    ReplyDelete